Tiens Europe Region GmbH & Co. KG
Tel. +49 30 800973 80
Fax +49 30 800973 822
Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Register number: HRA 37375
VAT identification number: DE249073219
Managing Director: Tiens Europe Management GmbH represented by Mr. Aijun Li
Data protection declaration
1. name and address of the person responsible
The person responsible within the meaning of the Basic Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
Tiens Europe Region GmbH & Co. KG, Bundesallee 184-185, tel. +49 30 80097380, Legal Notice
2. information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form or through social media, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
We delete the data arising in this context after storage is no longer necessary, in particular after processing of the enquiry has been completed, or limit processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(3) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
3. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
- Right to information
- Right to correction
- Right to limitation of processing
- Right of opposition to the processing
- Right to data transferability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
4. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. Wenn Sie unsere Website betrachten möchten, erheben wir die folgenden Daten, die für uns technisch erforderlich sind, um Ihnen unsere Website anzuzeigen und die Stabilität und Sicherheit zu gewährleisten (Rechtsgrundlage ist Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
The following data is collected:
IP address (anonymized)
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access Status/HTTP Status Code
the amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
If the data is stored in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Further storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
-Transient cookies (see b)
-Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
6. Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. As a rule, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
7. contradiction or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising contradiction under the following contact data:
Tiens Europe Region GmbH & Co. KG, Bundesallee 184-185, 10717 Berlin
8. social plugins
We use plugins from third parties on our websites. This allows you to inform your contacts whether you like our website, refer to content or share content. The plugins are identified by the logo of the respective third party provider.
When you visit our site, your data is transferred to the respective third-party providers.
If you are also a user of a third-party provider, this data can be assigned to the corresponding user account at the provider.
This data may also be transferred to the third-party provider if you are not registered as a user with the third-party providers and do not click on the plugin on our pages.
In the case of a transfer without simultaneous registration with the third party provider, however, it is not directly possible to establish a direct personal reference to you, e.g. via the IP address; this would only be possible via information from your provider.
The purpose and scope of data processing by the third party provider can be found in the data protection information of the respective provider.
These data are processed on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest in optimal marketing of our online offer in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 f) DSGVO.
On our website plugins of the following providers are used:
Facebook-Plugin, Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland.
For more information, see: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Twitter-Plugin, Twitter International Company, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, D02 AX07 Ireland.
For more information, see: https://twitter.com/de/privacy
Google-Plugin, Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
For more information, see: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de
9. use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
The personal data will be deleted or made anonymous after 14 months at the latest.
(6) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. user conditions:
http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html , Overview of data protection:
http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html , as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy .
10. integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission - only possible with our own videos.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under point V. of this declaration are transmitted. This is independent of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by YouTube can be found in the data protection declaration. There you will also receive further information about your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy . Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework .
The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
11. integration of Google-Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under point V. of this declaration are transmitted. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of the provider. There you will also find further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework .
The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
12. Duration of data storage
We store personal data - insofar as no information has been provided for this purpose - only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed or as long as you have revoked your consent. As far as legal storage obligations have to be observed, the storage period for certain data can be up to 10 years irrespective of the processing purposes.