Product Marketing Supervisor – Europe (m/w/d)
The TIENS Group Co., Ltd. is a multinational conglomerate, integrating industrial capital, business capital and financial capital with its scope of business covering biotechnology, health management, hotel and tourism industry, education & training, e-commerce and finance investment, etc. With its business reaching over 190 countries, TIENS Group has set up branches in 110 countries & regions and has established strategic alliances with top ranked enterprises from many countries. TIENS Europe Region is currently active on more than 20 markets.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand and implement the product development strategy, formulate the product training plans that meet the needs of the regional market and help achieve performance goals.
• Creating and presenting the products and writing the consumer-oriented contents, ‘story telling’ of the products, for various marketing channels – online and offline;
• Gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
• Responsible for product promotions and campaigns in different categories such as dietary supplements, beauty care and more.
• Communicate the vision and value of the products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process;
• Establish a modern tool flow that can provide online and offline services, promote the fission of the new direct sales community, expand customer flow, and promote the rapid conversion of public domain traffic into private domain traffic
• Be an excellent product presenter and trainer to both external and internal audiences.
• Drives the most complex and high-value products into the market at maximum profit and sales
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or similar
• 4+ years’ experience of product marketing in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
• Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
• Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
• Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
• Excellent English in Speaking and writing.
– Flexible working hours
– Employee discount on corporate products
– Daily use of foreign languages
– Warm and international culture based on respect, collaboration and giving your ideas a spotlight!
– Employees can work remotely
– Joining date: asap
We will be glad to hear from you. Please send your application to: Recruiter@tienseurope.com