Asian women are doing very well physically. Compared to their Western counterparts, they have stronger bones and are less likely to suffer from osteoporosis, breast cancer and heart disease. They achieve this with a diet rich in soybeans, which are a source of natural plant estrogens. And it was on the basis of soy that TIENS developed a nutritional supplement for women, Kangli.
Estrogens are the hormones we associate most with femininity, probably because they are responsible for regulating the menstrual cycle and shaping the female body. This group of hormones also affects the metabolism of fats, calcium and proteins in the female body, female libido and emotions. It also affects blood clotting. Disruption of estrogen levels therefore not only leads to health problems, but also affects a woman’s natural beauty and mental state. With age, the amount of estrogen in a woman’s body slowly but steadily decreases. This process begins around the age of 30 and escalates over the next decade. During this period, the skin loses its firmness and wrinkles and mood swings begin to appear. Estrogen levels are not only affected by age, but also by poor diet, lack of exercise or stress. So if we want to improve our mood and promote our natural beauty, it is worth focusing on maintaining healthy levels of this hormone.
Soy-based dietary supplements such as Kangli help. The structure of isoflavones in soy resembles estrogen. The scientific literature describes isofl. avons as estrogen-like compounds, which does not mean that they behave the same as estrogens in the body. In fact, they react differently with estrogen receptors than true estrogen and may act pro-estrogenic, anti-estrogenic or neutral.
The ingredients contained in the preparation:
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E,
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin, teeth, energy-yielding metabolism,
- Vitamin C and E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress,
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system,
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue,
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption,
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise,