Meal replacement for weight control providing complete and balanced nutrients such as healthy plant protein and essential vitamins and minerals.
This delicious chocolate-flavored Nutri-Shape Shake meal contributes to weight loss and as a substitute for two main daily meals in an energy-restricted diet.
- only 216 calories per “meal”
- provides essential nutrients including 24 vitamins and minerals
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- with real cocoa powder, natural aromatic substances and active, modern foods such as Reishi mushroom, papaya and concentrated pineapple juice
- high content of healthy plant protein, which contributes to the growth of muscle mass
- high fiber content, with soluble fructooligosaccharides and inulin
- Riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin C, iron and magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and reduction of tiredness and fatigue fatigue ()
- Riboflavin, vitamin C, vitamin E, copper, manganese, zinc and selenium contributes to the protection of cells oxidative stress.
What Is the Reishi Mushroom?
the reishi mushroom, also known as Ganoderma lucidum. Within the mushroom, there are several molecules, including triterpenoids, polysaccharides and peptidoglycans, that may be responsible for its health effects. While the mushrooms themselves can be eaten fresh, it is also common to use powdered forms of the mushroom or extracts that contain these specific molecules.
Below are 5 scienrifically studied benefits of the reishi mushroom:
- Ganoderma lucidum, an oriental fungus (Figure 9.1), has a long history of use for promoting health in China, Japan, and other Asian countries.
- Lingzhi has been recognized as a mushroom with positive properties on the human body for over 2,000 years, and its powerful effects have been documented in ancient writings.
- In a study of the nonvolatile components of G. lucidum, it was found that the mushroom contains 1.8% ash, 26–28% carbohydrate, 3–5% crude fat, 59% crude fiber, and 7–8% crude protein.
- In addition to these, mushrooms contain a wide variety of bioactive molecules, such as terpenoids, steroids, phenols, nucleotides and their derivatives, glycoproteins, and polysaccharides.
- Mushroom proteins contain all the essential amino acids and are especially rich in lysine and leucine.
Nutri Shape Shakes – Energising Chocolate, 490g (14 servings) – Multilabel