Calcium is one of the most important essential minerals. Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures. Thanks to the new composition and vitamins K2 and D3, it is very well absorbed. Calcium is a mineral often associated with bone health, as it is their main building block.
Calcium plays an important role in many basic functions of the body. It is essential in the diet, as it is needed in particular by the skeleton, the circulatory system (proper blood clotting) and the body’s cells in order to divide and specialise for proper functioning throughout the body. In addition, it is essential for muscle function and nerve transmission. Its balance in the body and its correct use is very important.
Vitamin K2 and vitamin D3 regulate the absorption of calcium and help it travel to the bones. Since 22 % of bones are proteins, calcium in combination with collagen helps fight bone loss. Colostrum is generally recognized as an element that increases the absorption capacity of calcium. Natural prebiotics for example inulin – regulate the intestinal environment for ideal absorption of calcium in the small intestine. TIENS calcium is flavored with cocoa powder, dried coconut milk and a pinch of stevia for the perfect taste you will love.
The ingredients contained in the preparation:
- Calcium contributes to normal muscle function, neurotransmission, maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Phosphorus contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, maintenance of normal bones, muscle function, normal teeth, function of the immune system.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, functioning of the nervous system, muscle function, contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.