According to Chinese medicine, consuming even a few Chinese dates a day has a positive influence on the functioning of the iorganism. Their beneficial effects on the human body have been discovered since ancient times and have only been confirmed by modern science. There is evidence that Chinese dates used as a dietary supplement are suitable for people of all ages.
Jujube or Chinese date „ziziphus jujuba“ is a crop native to China and is representative of the first group of functional foods. It includes foods that, in addition to nutritional value, also offer positive effects on overall mood. The Chinese made date wine from jujuba by fermentation 3,000 years ago. At that time, it was considered a support drink and was served at social events. Medicine later focused on jujube. Today it is part of food supplements. TIENS Concentrated date syrup contains Chinese date extract from Hangzhou in Hebei Province in eastern China. Thanks to patented technologies, the bioactive properties of this fruit are completely preserved.
TIENS Date Concentrated Juice preparation is an extract from highest-quality jujube fruit of the Golden Silk variety. Chinese dates, as this is how they also called, are characterized by high nutritional value and are a rich source of vitamins and minerals. Due to high content of vitamin C, an effective antioxidant, they are called ’natural vitamin C’. Jujubes contain for instance between 70 and 80 times more vitamin C compared to apples. It is also rich in vitamins of the B complex, which boost metabolism, reduce tiredness and fatigue and improve the functionality of the immune and nervous system. Chinese dates are an excellent source of iron, potassium, magnesium and calcium. Jujubes contain 18 out of the 24 amino acids crucial for proper function of the body. However, the most beneficial component of the Chinese date extract is adenosine monophosphate, in short cAMP. cAMP among other things is needed in the communication within the nervous system.
Ingredients naturally occurring in the preparation:
According to scientific publications, Chinese dates Ziziphus jujuba (Golden Silk Jujube) will typically contain:
– Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal energy-yielding metabolism.
– contributes to the normal function of the heart,
– Vitamin B2 contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal functioning of the nervous system,
– Potassium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and normal muscle function.
– Iron contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, oxygen transport in the body, normal function of the immune system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue,
– Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal muscle function, normal neurotransmission, normal function of digestive enzymes and has a role in the process of cell division and specialisation.