The human body faces a numerous challenges each day. The factors that affect our well-beaing include for example stress, mental effort, a very active life-style or slow metabolism. Therefore, especially in the autumn and winter when we feel tired, weary and have problems with concentration, it is important to support our body with proper supplements. The list of ingredients should include calcium and lecithin.
It is difficult to overestimate the role of calcium and lecithin in our body. When calcium is maintained at appropriate levels, our bones are strong, teeth healthy and blood clotting processes occur properly. The most commonly used lecithin is soybean lecithin which is found in soybeans and is widely used in both medicine and the food industry. Soy is a valuable source of protein and is very often found in vegan and vegetarian diets. Lecithin obtained from soybeans contain nutrients, so they often come in the form of a dietary supplement.
Lecithin belongs to the phospholipids, is a very important component in our body. The phospholipids are the basic structural and functional building blocks of all cell membranes and of membrane structures intracellular organelles. As many researchers report, lecithin supports a number of metabolic processes taking place in our body. The structure of lecithin includes choline (a vitamin belonging to the B group), which is an essential element in acetylcholine production. The choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function, contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and lipid metabolism. TIENS has created a supplement combining easily absorbed calcium compounds and lecithin.
POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF THE PRODUCT
Thanks to the ingredients contained in the product, the product has a wide range of effects:
– Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission,
– Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth,
– Calcium contributes to normal muscle function,
– Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting,
– Calcium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism,
– Calcium has a role in the process of cell division and specialisation,
– Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise,
– Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin,
– Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress,
– Thiamine and Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system,
– Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system,
– Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
– Lecithin is a source of choline: Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function